- “Kung saan ako, doon rin ako”
- —Susan Davis
|Relations||Gary Davis (Husband)|
Mara Davis/David (Daughter)
Clara del Valle (Biological daughter)
|Portrayed by||Susan Africa (as Susan Davis)|
Mylene Dizon (as Susan David)
Susan Davis is the mother of Mara and a biological mother of Clara.
Susan is known for wearing a duster. She has a long hair.
Susan is described as a good and loving mother. She loves her daughter but she is not strong enough to stand up for her. She tries to be a good mother but is often overpowered by an abusive husband and domineering mother-in-law. Susan is hardworking but sometimes feels defeated by life.
Before Mara and Clara was born, Susan and Almira where friends at that time.
- "Ang edukasyon nalang ang tanging yaman ng mga mahihirap" (to Mara).
- "Walang hiya ka Gary, bakit mo ginawa iyon!" (to Gary).
- In the remake, Susan's last name is renamed David.
- In the remake, Susan is younger. Her age is probably in 30s.